Fieldfare View, Dunfermline
2 Bedroom Flat – Offers Over £150000 GBP
AMAZING RESULTS!™ Estate Agents are delighted to Introduce this modern executive two bedroom upper flat (third and top floor) which has tremendous views across the River Forth emphasising the peaks of two of the three bridges and the Pentland Hills.
This delightful property boasts two generous bedrooms and two bathrooms – one being en-suite. Located in Duloch Park, this home is close to many amenities with Halbeath and Dunfermline on the doorstep and a short drive to Edinburgh, making it a perfect choice for first-time buyers, commuters, investors or downsizers. Arrange a viewing quickly.
Dunfermline won its bid to achieve official status in May 2022 as part of the civic honours competition to celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s platinum jubilee. The honour was officially conferred by King Charles in a ceremony in Dunfermline city chambers on 3rd October 2022. The Royal Burgh is of considerable historic interest of the city, whilst recent developments have seen Dunfermline move into the modern era. Dunfermline is located approximately five miles from the Forth bridges and, as such, is particularly popular with commuters to Edinburgh and many parts of the central belt with easy access to the M90 motorways to Stirling, Glasgow and the West. Dunfermline benefits from a full range of shops, social and leisure facilities and educational establishments associated with a modern city. There are also good railway links which provide services to the UK. Bus services are convenient and regular and include park and ride services.
Key features –
• 2 Bedrooms – the master bedroom has a beautiful Juliet balcony plus decent built-in wardrobe space
• 2 Bathrooms (one en-suite)
• Easy access to M90 and nearby amenities
• Freshly decorated with a modern flame fire in the lounge
• Kitchen appliances include washing machine; dishwasher; fridge-freezer plus combi-boiler
• GH & DG
• Council Tax Band D
• Window coverings/blinds/curtains
• Flame glow fire in lounge
• All appliances
• Secure entry to property
• Attic space
• Car parking space for one vehicle and visitor space in a private dedicated car park at the rear of the flats
• A monthly factors fee covers the maintenance of the common parts of land and property
Want to arrange a viewing? –
Viewing by appointment, please call your local Estate Agent Lynda Wilson to see this home. 07809330678 To view additional Photographs, Floor Plans, Property Tours and Social Media content for this home or to arrange a viewing online, please visit AMAZING RESULTS!™ website.
Find out what your home is worth –
Want to know what your home is worth? Book a free valuation by contacting Lynda on 07809330678 or via email at email@example.com
(Property Ref: 17778214)