Updated and Revised May 21, 2018
AMAZING RESULTS! Ltd t/a AMAZING RESULTS!™ Estate Agents operates the website at AMAZING RESULTS.com (the “Website”).
At AMAZING RESULTS!™ your privacy is very important to us. For this reason, we collect and use personal data only as it might be needed for us to deliver to you our first-class products, services, websites and mobile applications (collectively, our “Services”). Your personal data includes information such as:
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
Your information may also be collected and used by AMAZING RESULTS!™ branded Estate Agents (Our Professional Estate Agents). Our Professional Estate Agents are independently owned and operated. Their use of your information is only covered in this Privacy Notice where specifically stated.
If at any time you have questions about our practices or any of your rights described below, you may reach our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) and our dedicated Head Office team by contacting us at sales@AMAZINGRESULTS.com.
By completing an information request on this Website, you acknowledge your express consent to receive Estate Agency resources and news, property information and updates, and promotional offers via electronic messaging. You may withdraw this consent anytime by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in any email message, and/or by sending a return text message with the word STOP. These withdrawal methods will be clearly spelled out in each electronic message.
- What is Personal Information?
- What information do we collect from you?
- Do we collect or use information collected from you with technology?
- How do we use the personal information we collected from you?
- To whom will we provide your personal information?
- Links and Disclaimers of Linked Sites
Personal information is generally any information about an identifiable person other than the name, title or business address or telephone number of an employee of an organisation, provided that such business contact information is used only to contact the employee in their business or professional capacity.
We collect your Personal Information on the Website in order to enhance the services we offer you. We collect Personal Information from you only when you voluntarily submit it in order to obtain certain services or information.
We collect information to provide better services to all our customers, clients, Agents and employees — from figuring out basic stuff like which properties you are interested in, to more complex things like which webpages you find most useful, what matters most to you, or which services or products you might like.
We collect personal information from you only for the purposes we identify to you at or prior to the time we collect such personal information. We do not require this information in order for you to obtain access, to surf or to view the content on the Website.
For those few activities on our Website where the collection of personal information is necessary (for example, when you contact us with a question or a request), you will know because the purposes for which your personal information is to be used will be identified to you. For those activities, we may collect, for example, your name, street address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address and postal code. For example, when you:
- create an account or purchase any of our Services (i.e. billing information, including name, address, credit card number);
- request assistance from your Local Professional Estate Agent or Head Office customer support team (i.e.phone number);
- complete online contact forms or request other information from us (i.e. email); or
- participate in contests and surveys, apply for a job, or otherwise participate in activities we promote that might require information about you.
We collect information so that we can provide the best possible experience when you utilise our Services. We will not collect more information than is necessary.
The Website collects some information about you using technology, so it may not be readily apparent to you that it is being collected. For instance, when you come to our Website, your IP address may be collected so that we know how many visits we have had by separate individuals. An IP address is often associated with the place from which you enter the Internet like your Internet Service Provider (ISP) or your firm or company. This information is not personally identifiable.
Data about Usage of Services is automatically collected when you use and interact with our Services, including metadata, log files, cookie/device ID’s and location information. This information includes specific data about your interactions with the features, content and links contained within the Services, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and settings, the date and time the Services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data, information about devices accessing the Services, including type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and error data.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, and provide site functionality.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by AMAZING RESULTS!™ and our affiliates and analytics services to provide site features and functionality. These technologies are used in analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Cookies are small, unique text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
For further information visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
Data may be received about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data, in which case we may combine this data with information we already have about you so that we can update, expand and analyse the accuracy of our records, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you. If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
Your information will be used by us and Our Professional Estate Agents to provide you with the Estate Agency services which you have asked us to provide, including but not limited to:
- to help you to sell your property, or to find a property to purchase and valuing your property;
- to introduce you to financial services related to your property transaction, including mortgage, insurance and, protection products;
- to introduce you to and conveyancing services;
- to take payment from you for the services which we provide;
- to help answer any questions which you have asked one of our agents, employees etc;
- to provide you with a quote for our services;
- to arrange and carry out viewings;
- to arrange an energy performance certificate or home report inspection for you;
- to better understand your requirements and provide you with services specific to your needs;
- to improve the services we and Our Professional Estate Agents offer by analysing your personal information so we better understand how you use our services;
- to keep client records up to date;
- to analyse cookie and website usage data to keep improving Our Website;
- to provide you with general updates in relation to the property market, in accordance with your preferences;
- to provide you with information which we reasonably believe may be relevant to you based on the services we are providing to you including information on mortgages, surveys, home reports and conveyancing services;
We minimise the data we collect and limit its use and purpose to only that for which we have been given permission, as necessary to deliver the Services you purchase or interact with, or as we might be required or permitted for legal compliance or other lawful purposes.
We do not share your personal information with companies, organisations, or individuals outside of AMAZING RESULTS!™ and Our Professional Estate Agents except in the following cases:
With your consent
We’ll share personal information outside of AMAZING RESULTS!™ when we have your consent. For example, if you request a competitive solicitor quote, we’ll get your permission before sharing your contact details with that service provider.
We only share your personal data as necessary for any third party to provide the services as requested or as needed on our behalf. These third parties (and any subcontractors) are subject to strict data processing terms and conditions and are prohibited from utilising, sharing or retaining your personal data for any other purpose than as they have been specifically contracted for (or without your consent).
Personal information is used by us and by others on our behalf. We will not disclose such information, other than as follows:
- to third party service providers with whom AMAZING RESULTS!™ has a contractual agreement, which includes appropriate privacy standards, for the purpose of (i) performing functions such as data processing, database services, marketing or information technology support; (ii) submitting and processing your loan, Estate Agency or other related requests for products or services of our third party service providers; (iii) providing insurance for Agent/Region product liability claims on behalf of the Agent/Region; or (iv) referring you to another Estate Agent or Region;
- to comply with any legal actions like a court order, to enforce our user agreement/terms and conditions for the Agent/Region Websites or to protect the safety and security of guests and our site; and
- as otherwise permitted or required by law.
We may also contact you with offers for additional services we think you’ll find valuable if you give us consent, or where allowed based upon legitimate interests. You don’t need to provide consent as a condition to purchase our goods or services. These contacts may include:
- Text (SMS) message
- Telephone call
We will let you know at the time the information is collected if such third-party sharing is anticipated, will identify the types of businesses at the area of collection, will describe the information we will share (like your mail or e-mail address) and will only share data if you agree. We recommend that you contact such other parties directly for more information about their privacy policies.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may also (a) make disclosures of personal information to a potential acquirer in connection with a transaction involving the sale of our business, and (b) send personal information outside of the country for the purposes set out above, including for process and storage by service providers in connection with such purposes, and you should note that while such information is out of the country, it is subject to the laws of the country in which it is held, and may be subject to disclosure to the governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies of such other country, pursuant to the laws of such country.
We do not sell or rent personally identifiable information to third parties who are not affiliates of the AMAZING RESULTS!™ network. We may disclose personally identifiable information to appropriate affiliates of AMAZING RESULTS!™, including strategic alliance affiliates and third party service providers, to respond to a request for service or to provide information about available products or services.
If you need further assistance, please contact the Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) and our dedicated Head Office team by contacting us at sales@AMAZINGRESULTS.com or by writing to us at AMAZING RESULTS!™ Estate Agents, UK Head Office, 9-10 St. Andrew Square, Edinburgh, Scotland EH2 2AF Attention: Data Protection Officer.
How you can access, update or delete your data.
If you make a request to delete your personal data and that data is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honoured only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any Services purchased or required for our legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record-keeping requirements.
Our Services are available only for those over the age of 18. Our Services are not targeted to, intended to be consumed by or designed to entice individuals under the age of 18. If you know of or have reason to believe anyone under the age of 18 has provided us with any personal data, please contact us.
Effective Date; Policy Changes
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL AMAZING RESULTS!™ BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOST PROFITS OR LOST REVENUE) THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF AMAZING RESULTS!™ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
This policy is governed by the laws of Scotland without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law.